AN EXLUSIVE FUN-FILLED RETROSPECTIVE ON THE IMMEDIATE WEEK PRECEEDING DECEMBER 12 2014
(1) And this week’s gold medal for magazine fiction goes to:
A ROLLING STONE (MAGAZINE STORY) GATHERS NO TRUTH!
By arguably violating journalistic ethics to respect their subject’s wishes, Rolling Stone let the alleged rapists remain as hidden as they would want to be.
(2) And placing second in this week’s news retrospective is this bit of ambassadorial flim flam by American Commander-In-Hypocrisy, Barack Obama:
DONATE NOW TO BARACK OBAMA'S FAVORITE CHARITY... CAMPAIGN CASH DONATIONS TO THE DEMOCRAT POLITICAL PARTY FOR PLUM AMBASSADOR APPOINTMENTS:
Raise half a million in campaign cash, become ambassador to Hungary
Meet Colleen Bell: Unqualified in every way, but appointed nonetheless.
(3) And placing third this week, nominated in the category of Democrat Party race baiting:
MEMO FROM COLONEL ALAN WEST TO BARACK OBAMA ... "MR. PRESIDENT, TEAR DOWN YOUR SHAMELESS RACE BAITING!"
Watch: Allen West Just Absolutely Destroyed Obama For “Despicable” Race Baiting
"What I do find very hypocritical is that..."
(4) And what new retrospective would be complete without coverage of the British royal couple, complete with baby bump:
ROYAL VISIT TO FORMER COLONY BEGINS:
Kate Middleton, Prince William Land in New York City For U.S. Visit: Pictures
Kate Middleton and Prince William arrived in New York City's JFK Airport on Sunday, Dec. 7 for their brief U.S. visit -- details!
(5) And last but not least let’s wallow in the latest foolhardy plan to throw Israel under the bus ... Mr. President we double dare you!
Congress demands Obama explain rumored sanctions against Israel…especially after sucking up to and enemy in Iran
While he hands Iran approval for its nuclear program on a silver platter, Obama is apparently considering sanctions against Israel. He turns allies into enemies and...
jewsnews.co.il|By Eliyokim Cohen
AN ANIMAL LOVER’S VIEWING DELIGHT:
Puppies & Elephant Babies At Play!
To watch this online video, sick please point (target) your Web browser to the following Internet web link: